We’re OPEN for drop-in play!
Less Capacity- Exclusive Feel!
covid-19 GENERAL ADMISSION FAQ
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In compliance with The Government of Alberta health and safety regulations we are open for drop-in play. We are confident in the changes we have made to keep you safe, providing distance through 70% less capacity, and even more cleaning than you’ve been accustomed to seeing at our facility. We welcome you back, just with less high-fives!
General Admission FAQ
When are you open?
We are open after 5 pm on Monday – Friday during the summer due to Summer Camps and not mixing cohorts. We are open on Saturday and Sunday at 10 AM. Visit our HOURS page for more information.
Am I required to wear a mask at InjaNation?
The new City of Calgary bylaw effective August 1, 2020 indicates that guests who are playing at InjaNation would be exempt due to the nature of the business. As per the City of Calgary’s bylaw:
- People engaging in an athletic or fitness activity;
- Masks must be worn in public spaces defined as any building or structure or other enclosed area where the public has access by right. The bylaw excludes any place where there is an enrolment (payment) or membership required to access it.
We are committed to helping curb the spread of COVID-19 so we encourage that if you are NOT playing and only spectating, that you wear a face covering. Please contact us with any questions or concerns: 587-353-4652
I saw there is a new waiver, do I need to fill it out if I already have a waiver?
Everyone will need to complete our new waiver before their next visit to InjaNation. This new waiver outlines the health risks associated with COVID-19 & an agreement that you’ve watched our safety video prior to your play time.
How will the InjaNation drop-in experience be different this summer?
- Less than 30% previous capacity, we suggest booking online in advance
- Social distancing markers will line the floor and play areas for guests to follow
- Increased cleaning protocol have been put in place
- Select obstacles will be closed to maintain proper social distancing
- Teen Night is temporarily suspended
- Our hours of operation have changed
Which obstacles will be closed this summer to maintain proper social distancing?
- Foam pits
- Select climbing obstacles
- Free toddler play area
Are you booking birthday parties?
We are booking birthday parties in limited quantities.
You may book online or contact our bookings department at 587-353-4652 | email@example.com with additional questions.
Our catering and food services will not be available for party bookings this summer, and outside food is permitted.
Do spectators have to pay?
Spectators do not have to pay, however seating and observation space is limited to maintain proper social distancing. We recommend bringing your activewear and joining in on the fun!
What precautions are you taking to prevent illness?
• Mandatory daily temperature checks and health screening for staff along with proper PPE equipment
• Increased cleaning protocol with dedicated staff member for all equipment, washrooms and high touch areas
• Numerous hand washing and sanitization stations for guests
• New minimized capacity will be less than 30% previous capacity
• Floor markers throughout facility to maintain proper social distancing
Is my membership still valid?
All members should have received an email updating them on the status of their membership and it’s new expiry date. Any additional time remaining on your membership as of March 15 will be active again starting June 26. If you have more questions regarding your membership, please contact our booking department firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will the café be open for food and drinks?
There will be no food or drink services offered this summer. We encourage you to bring your own water bottle to refill at one of our water fountains.
I have expired promotional cards, will you accept them?
We will accept any promotional cards that expired March 31, 2020 or later.
We’re in this together!
Didn’t find an answer to your question? Email us!