The health and safety of our guests and employees has been a priority of ours since the day we opened. We are committed to providing you with a safe & clean environment to enjoy the power of play 365 days a year.
Due to the emergence of COVID-19 in Calgary, we have increased our already high standard of cleanliness with the guidance of Alberta Health Services. We are working to do our part to minimize the unnecessary spread of germs to keep all guests and staff safe.
How InjaNation is Keeping You Safe
1.We have a dedicated cleaner responsible for all high traffic and high touch areas like railings, countertops and door handles on top of all ongoing cleaning by other regular cleaning staff.
2. All equipment* will be deep cleaned and sanitized at the end of every day once we have closed.
*Trampoline beds, mats, climbing walls, ropes, ladders, weight sleds, obstacles & foam blocks.
3. Our capacity has been decreased to 250/hour to ensure our staff can keep all areas clean, and guests have more space to play safely.
4. We provide 11 hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility with instructions on how to properly sanitize hands, as well as proper hand washing instructions in all washrooms.
How To Wash Your Hands
How To Properly Sanitize Your Hands.
5. Employees who are sick are permitted to miss their shift, and guests are encouraged to please do the same.
6. Our party and events team has implemented flexible cancellation policies in order to help you reschedule you event to a later date.
7. Washrooms are inspected and cleaned routinely every hour.
8. All café staff are certified by Alberta Health Services and follow required standards and procedures for a clean and sanitary workspace.
All products and services we use for cleaning are provided by Cintas, a widely trusted provider and service to Canadian companies. Read More
We want to thank you for choosing InjaNation as your destination for local indoor family fun. Although COVID-19 risk is currently low in Alberta, we are taking this scenario very seriously, and will continue to make your health and safety our first priority.
Changes have been made effective immediately.
To contact our bookings department regarding changes to any upcoming bookings please call or email email@example.com | 587-353-4652